Wednesday, January 5, 2011

My Top Ten of 2010

I have come up with my 10 favorite recipes of 2010 except there are actually 15. I really wanted it to be more like 20 or 25 but I had to limit myself. These recipes are the ones that I tend to make over and over again and make for company because they I know they will turn out and everyone usually loves them.

Thanks for being a part of my blog this past year, I love having YOU come visit.


(These are in no particular order)

I am excited for 2011 and many more yummy recipes to come! I have some catching up to do from the Holidays, they were just too busy and everyone in my home was sick. After I get those posted it is on to some healthier recipes, with some fattening treats mixed in, of course!!

Happy New Year, thank you for being part of my blog.