Thursday, February 3, 2011

Won Ton Chicken Tacos

I came up with this recipe for a recipe contest I entered (didn't win but don't let that defer you from trying these) These are so simple, fast and they are so additing. My kids could not get enough of them and neither could I, for that matter. Great for Superbowl Sunday!



Won Ton Chicken Tacos

1 can chicken

3 ounces cream cheese

1/4 cup salsa ( I highly reccomend this one)

1/4 tsp garlic salt

1/4 tsp cumin powder

1 package won tons

oil for frying


Drain chicken and mix with cream cheese, salsa and seasonings. Place about 2 teaspoons of mixture on wonton and fold into a triangle (wet the edges and seal by pinching or running your finger along edges) Fry in hot oil until light golden brown, they are done fast. Serve with salsa, sour cream and/or guacamole.