Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Chewy Chocolate Cookies with White Reese's Chunks

I bookmarked these in September when I saw them and I am wondering what took me so long to try them. I am in love with the chocolate cookie mixed with white chocolate and peanut butter. I found them at Confessions of a Cookbook Queen, a wonderful blog full of yummy desserts. It is easy to see why I love it so much, I have such a sweet tooth and I drool over all the desserts posted there.

Chewy Chocolate Cookies with White Chocolate Reese's Chunks

1 1/4 cup butter, soft
2 cups sugar
2 eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla
2 cups flour
3/4 cups cocoa
1 teaspoons baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
20 oz bag Miniature Reese's White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups, chopped into chunks (or about 2 generous cups)

Preheat oven to 350.

Cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time then add vanilla until just combined.

In a separate bowl, combine flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt. Add to butter and mix until well blended. Add white chocolate chunks.

Drop by tablespoonfuls on an ungreased cookie sheet for 7-9 minutes or until the edges look set. They will continue to bake a bit as they cool. Allow to cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before removing to cooling racks.