Thursday, June 17, 2010

Shaggy Chicken

This recipe is from my sister in law, Dawn. I made it for my family this week and we all loved it. They were like chicken nuggets so the kids especially loved them dipped in BBQ and ketchup. Personally, I think dipping this in something ruins it. I love the bit size pieces, I used chicken tenders and cut them with scissors before coating. This has such a yummy flavor and it is so simple to throw together on a weeknight.

Shaggy Chicken

1 c. parmesan cheese
1 c. corn flakes (I found corn flake crumbs and used those, which is why mine doesn't look "shaggy")
1 pkg. ranch dressing mix
1 cube of butter, melted
Boneless skinless chicken breasts or tenders

Mix together the cheese, corn flakes, and dressing mix. Cut the chicken into 2-3" pieces. Roll in butter, then in flake mixture. Place in a 9"x13" baking pan. Bake at 350 for 30-40 minutes.