- 1 pound Thin Spaghetti
- 4 Tablespoons Salted Butter
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 2 cloves Garlic, Minced
- 1 whole Lemon, Juiced And Zested
- 2 cups Sour Cream
- ½ teaspoons Kosher Salt, Or More To Taste
- Plenty Of Grated Parmesan Cheese
- Flat-leaf Parsley, Chopped
- Extra Lemon Juice
- Cook spaghetti until al dente.
Melt butter and olive oil in skillet over LOW heat. When butter is melted, add garlic and lemon juice then turn heat off.
Add sour cream to butter/juice and stir . Add lemon zest and salt. Salt to taste. Pour mixture over spaghetti and toss. Put in oven safe dish and bake at 375 degrees for 15 minutes, covered. Remove foil and bake for 7 to 10 minutes.
Squeeze lemon juice over top and top generously with Parmesan cheese, then chopped parsley. Give it a final squeeze of lemon juice at the end.