Monday, February 8, 2010

My favorite choc chip cookie

I found thie original recipe for these years ago in the Mrs. Fields Cookie book. I changed it over the years to adapt to my taste. These are so delicious that I try to only make them once or twice a year. I just can't stop eating them.


White Chocolate, Milk Chocolate and Pecan Cookie (Printable version here)

1 1/4 cup brown sugar
1/4 cup white sugar
3/4 cup butter, soft (be careful not to be too soft)
2 eggs
3 tsp. vanilla

2 1/4 cup flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt

1/2 bag white choc. chips
1/2 bag milk choc. chips
1/2 cup chopped pecans

Mix the butter and sugars together, add eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, combine the dry ingredients and add to wet. Stir in chocolate and nuts. Bake at 300 degrees for 18-20 minutes.