Saturday, February 20, 2010

Banana Pudding

This comes from my friend Jill who is an absolutley amazing cook. She is the one who makes a famous Oreo Cheesecake that I posted on my other blog about a month ago. I mentioned to her husband that I made her Cheesecake and he told me I had to try her banana pudding, it is his very favorite desset she makes. In my book if a recipe calls for cream cheese and sweetened condnesed milk, I know it is going to be good.


Banana Pudding
(click here for printable version)

2 bags Pepperidge Farm Chessman Cookies
6-8 bananas, sliced
2 cups milk
1 (5 oz). box vanilla pudding
1 (8 oz) package cream cheese
1 (14 oz) can sweetened condensed milk
1 (12 oz) container Cool Whip, thawed

Line the bottom of a 9x13 dish with 1 bag of cookes and layer bananas on top. In a bowl, combine milk and pudding mix and blend well with an electric hand mixer. In another bowl, combine cream cheese and condensed milk, mix until smooth. Fold the Cool Whip into the cream cheese mixture. Add the cream cheese mixture to the pudding mixture and stir until well blended. Pour the mixture over the cookies and bananas and cover with the remaining cookies. Refrigerate until ready to serve.