Thursday, August 26, 2010

Quick Bean and Beef Burritos

Does this count as a recipe? Maybe more of a dinner idea. This can be thrown together in no time at all. My kids love it as well as my husband. I made too much so I wrapped and froze them indivudually and we had dinner for the next week all ready.

Bean / Beef Burritos

beans, I made my own pinto beans or you could use a can of refried
1 pound ground beef
taco seasoning
onion
tortillas
1 can enchilada sauce
shredded cheese

Cook or warm up beans and cook meat with onion and seasoning. Spread a small amount of beans and meat on each tortilla, sprinkle with cheese and roll up. Place in a 9x13 pan. When you are done rolling the burritos, top them with enchilada sauce and some shredded cheese. Place in 350 degree oven just until cheese melts. You could also jsut put each individual burrito in the microwave. Top with sour cream, cilantro and/or salsa. Also yummy with avacado.