Rocky Ledge Bars
Martha Stewart Cookies book
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 1/2 cups packed dark-brown sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup caramel bits (found by the chocolate chips, or you could cut up caramels but - too much work)
Mix butter and brown sugar together and then mix in eggs and vanilla. In a separate bowl, wisk together flour, baking powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to wet and add half of the chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, marshmallows, white chocolate chips and caramel bits. Spread in pan and top with remaining half of the chocolates, caramel and marshmallows.
Bake for about 35 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Let cool and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes. Lift out of pan and cut into bars or triangles.